Skip to main content



Most of the musical sows or concert that I’ve been to have been free or local festival. But the first and only concert that pay, I’ve gone was the 28 February 2013 when The Jonas Brother they came to Chile at the Movistar Arena for the last time.
The Jonas Brother was the boy band that shape in 2006 whit the  disc “It’s about time” but this don’t have exit , the next year with the record company  Hollywood Record the recorded disc of name “Jonas Brothers” given that  in the year 2008 whit the song “Burning Up” they reached the fifth position in the Billboard hot 100. The boy band was integrated for three Brother of New Jersey: Joseph Jonas (Joe), Nicholas Jonas (Nick), and Kevin Jonas, also to sing; they acted, and play different musical instrument.
I was saving money the after year to pay my ticket in first row, the cost this was $140.000 Chilean pesos. The day of the concert my father was whit me to Santiago from Curico, he stayed outside Movistar Arena. The concert was the best experience musicals of my life as fanatic, I shout, cry, sing, and was happy, the sound was fantastic, they was fantastic and the view was amazing because a person, apparently didn’t come and from the sixth row go to the first row. This experience as teenagers never forget moreover in October this year they announced the break of the band, this was the last concert together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of technology is the cellphone because among other uses it allows me to listen to music everywhere. I love listening to music. Since music players exist I remember having one, as listening audiocassettes, cds and downloading music; but when I was younger I thought it would be great to have an App in which I could listen to all the available music. I never had a defined taste on music, it depends on my mood the music that I want to listen to. When they created the spotify App, it was wonderful for me because spotify gives access to all kinds of music in the world. The only problem is that it if I am not a premium user one cannot reproduce the music as one would want, but randomly. So I used an illegal App to play the music as I liked, but they disabled this illegal App and when that happened I did not know what to do, since having music on my cell phone took a lot of memory in it. L uckily, a friend signed  me up for a family plan that includes me for only 1500
In this last class, i would like to talk about “La casa de papel”, because is the first serie that finish, although there’s still one season left that release the next year. This serie was produce in España for channel Antena 3 and Netflix buy this serie for transmit around the world. La casa de papel is about robbery to the Casa de Papel in Madrid, where the robbers took the building with the purpose of creating money to then steal it. I liked very much this serie because the plot is very good, you don’t know what can happen in the next episode. I think that the story show more that the robbery, this show as the different personality of the people and the society, the mass media, the police, the persons in our house, etc. react in the presence of surprise event. Beside the professor, who is the creator of the plan and he’s not robber, he intelligently playing with the police, the mass media, hostage’s and the same robbery’s, with the purpose of execute correctly the plan.
I will like to go to Europe. But, it is difficult to choose to which country. I'm intersted in knowing about the culture that is why i will like to study there.  As a sociology, my main interested is to know new culture because it helps me to get to know new perspectives about social mattters. Besides, going to Europe, where Bourdieu was formed, would mean to be in the source of the postmodern sociologycal thinking. Also, I want to visit the building and streets given that it represents a very important part of history. Europe is a continet that has influenced Latinamerican culture; the arts, such as literature, paintings and music.  Mainly I will like to visit France, the Eiffel tower, the Louvre museum, the fRENCH vineyards, the Notre-Dam church, the Sein river,  and to go to study at La Sorbonne University in Paris or in some other university in Switzerland. Finally ,I will like go to Europe to eat pastas in Italy, icecream Venice, German saussagges.